INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data.
“Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that directly or indirectly, in combination with other information would allow the identification of a specific living person.
“Sensitive Data” means your Personal Information such as financial information such as bank account details and/ or any other payment instrument details, sexual orientation, and any details that may have been voluntarily provided by you in connection with availing the Services.
By providing Personal Information (including Sensitive Data) to us, you consent to the collection, usage and disclosure of Sensitive Data, as permitted by applicable privacy laws. By using the Services, you are authorizing us to gather, parse data and retain basic data which are related to the provision of the Services.
You may, in your sole and absolute discretion, choose either: (i) not to provide the information requisitioned by the Company from you in connection with its Services from time to time or (ii) cancel your communication that you have elected to receive from the Company in relation to the information you have already shared with the Company.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goal in collecting the information is to provide you a platform to render our Services. We may use the personal information provided by you in the following ways:
- To help provide you the Services;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of Services;
- To analyze how the platform is used and diagnose technical problems;
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to avail the Services;
- To notify you about any changes on our website;
- To enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, alerts related to the Services and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the website;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use which you may access.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will treat your Personal Information strictly confidential. We will not disclose your Personal Information to anyone, except in the following cases:
- We may disclose your Personal Information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and/ or to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes.
- Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party(ies) as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving the Company.
- We may disclose your information to any of our affiliates or related entities. We will ensure that our affiliates and related entities maintain the same standards of confidentiality and protection with respect to the Personal Information shared with them.
- We may disclose your information in order to provide you the Services, enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of Use, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or others. This includes providing information to one or more lending partners, and exchanging information with other companies / agencies that work for fraud prevention
Consulting: We may partner with other parties to provide specific portions of the Services, if required. When you sign-up for the Services, we may share some of your Personal Information (including phone number registered or to be registered with Us) and Sensitive data to the extent necessary for the third party to provide these Services. Our contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of assisting in the provision of these Services.
Promotional Offers: We may send you offers, which may be on behalf of other businesses. If you do not want to receive such offers, you may request us to adjust your preferences.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- We take the security of your information very seriously. To this end, we use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored. We have in place appropriate administrative, technical, physical safeguards and security measures to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful loss, destruction, damage, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. When we collect data, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it significanly hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- In using the Services, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the website will be at your own risk, and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event we become aware of any breach of the security of your information, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
You may request us to delete your information by submitting a request by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. On submitting a request to delete your account, you confirm/understand that:
1. You have no outstanding credit facility availed from us.
2. You have no pending or potential grievances in relation to any of your previous dealings with us or any of our representatives.
3. Your account will be permanently deleted. We will not be able to reactivate your account.
4. You will receive no further communications from Us or any of our representatives.
You however understand that We will be required to or retain, and accordingly use and disclose any specific data if required by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal, or regulatory authorities and / or to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation or for the purposes of completing any legal obligations or for audit requirements. We will not retain your Personal Information for longer than is required for the purpose for which the information may lawfully be used.
OPT OUT PROCEDURES
Upon initial communication from us, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from us. To be completely removed from our mailing list, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
OTHER LINKS AND WIDGETS
- The Website may contain links to other sites. The linked sites are not necessarily under our control. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any of our partners should be the responsibility of the linking party, and we will not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- Using the Company’s Services or accessing this website after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on the website will constitute your consent to the changed terms.
ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY RELATED QUESTIONS
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided on the “Complaints” page. You may contact the Grievance Officer; to address any discrepancies and grievances you may have with respect to your information available with us or in the event you believe that your privacy had been compromised. The Grievance Officer will redress your grievances expeditiously.