INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data, and other information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. “Sensitive Data” includes name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit / debit card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone and any details that may have been voluntarily provided by you in connection with availing the Services.
By providing Sensitive Data to us, you consent to the collection, usage and disclosure of Sensitive Data, as permitted by applicable privacy laws. Further, you agree and acknowledge to the extent permitted by applicable laws, to share or process your information in the normal course of business, with our group companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, service provider, contractors, agencies and/or any third party, for the purposes including but not limited to, render service or complete the transaction initiated by you, enhance our services for you, offer new products or other information which may be of interest to you. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of your information is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the third parties to who your information is disclosed.
You may, in your sole and absolute discretion, choose either: (i) not to provide the information requisitioned by the Company from you in connection with its Services from time to time or (ii) cancel your communication that you have elected to receive from the Company in relation to the information you have already shared with the Company.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goal in collecting the information is to provide you a platform to render our Services. We may use the personal information provided by you in the following ways:
- To help provide you the Services;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of Services;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to avail the Services
- To notify you about any changes in the Website;
- To enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service-related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the Website;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- We may partner with other parties to provide specific portions of the Services, if required. When you sign-up for the Services, we will share names, or other Personal Information that is necessary for the third party to provide these Services. Our contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of assisting in the provision of these Services.
- Promotional Offers. We may send you offers, which may be on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name, address and details in relation to the Services availed. If you do not want to receive such offers, you may request us to adjust your preferences.
- Financial Institutions. You authorize us to share, part with your information related to the details and transaction history with banks/ financial institutions/ credit bureaus/ participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearance network or as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We pledge that we will not sell or rent your personal details to anyone and your personal information will be protected and maintained strictly confidential by us, except in the following cases:
- We may disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and / or to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes;
- We may disclose your information to such third parties to whom we transfer our rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties; and
- We may disclose your information to any of our affiliates or related entities.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- We take the security of your information very seriously. To this end, we use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored. We have in place appropriate administrative, technical, physical safeguards and security measures to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful loss, destruction, damage, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. When we collect data, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- In using the Services, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Website will be at your own risk and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event we become aware of any breach of the security of your information, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements or for other business purposes. Subject to Non-Disclosure of Information, we will continue to retain information provided by you until you specifically request us to destroy such information. Upon verification of such request, we may, subject to our obligations pursuant to law, destroy all information provided by you from our servers.
OPT OUT PROCEDURES
Upon initial communication from us, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from us. To be completely removed from our mailing list, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
OTHER LINKS AND WIDGETS
- The Website may contain links to other sites. The linked sites are not necessarily under our control. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any of our partners should be the responsibility of the linking party, and we will not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- Using the Company’s Services or accessing the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on the Website will constitute your consent to the changed terms.
ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY RELATED QUESTIONS
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. You may contact the Grievance Officer, Mr. Mohit Chhajer, email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org; to address any discrepancies and grievances you may have with respect to your information available with us or in the event you believe that your privacy had been compromised. The Grievance Officer will redress your grievances expeditiously.